My Condition My Condition

Audio needs work..... too much spiking.

KyenzaCartoons responds:

Flash did that when I exported it as a .swf, I don't know how to fix it.

Tetris Attacks Tetris Attacks

dang bro

I was gunna post my remix of tetris but.. iunno now lol. Ur's kicks mine's L block o.O

Ultimate Soccer Game Ultimate Soccer Game

Interesting

I wont say its amazing, but you have a good idea. If this gets blammed you should try and get better drawings or pictures. Maybe collab with someone who can draw well. Also, you should add a targeter for the mouse like having 2 gloves moving around because using the arrow clicker is a pain. The last thing I would like to see is that the balls don't stay there; maybe have a limited amount of shots and raise the number of shooters per level. These are positive comments not negative. I would like to see this game evolve :)

Crazy Frencho Crazy Frencho

uhhu....

This gives my ADD something to do during the day ahaha. And the music is kinda funny too, in a good way. But I wish the stuff would float up faster. You should try making a game like this but as a shooting range instead ;D

TW. The Purple Menace TW. The Purple Menace

I have been waiting for this day to come!!! Please MORE MORE MORE!!!! <33333333 ^_^

S.Y.A.S S.Y.A.S

Man you need to work on those dynamics :P.
Good shit son. I just listened to your other song, feels like I just went from techno India to some space voyage haha. Not sure if I would consider this House though. Bit fast.

Keep it up
5/5

Z STEP Z STEP

Not gunna rate this because to each his own. But gunna chew you out the bad parts a bit to help you grow.

It's definantly a good try. I can hear the varieties of what you have put in there, but the blend is not very good. If you want to make more of a "step" style then you should have cut-off areas where you only hear a certain drop sound or chord. Try to equalize your kicks and hats also so they can be heard more clearly. (It's not hard to hear now, im talking about small adjustments)

The repetativeness I won't chew you out on because most songs now a days thrive off it so no worries on what pattern you have. Just try to mess with the sounds a bit and give it more life.

Honest opinion (not based off any expertise in "step"music) this song deserves the rating it has. But that doesnt mean its bad. You obviously have people in this comment area that would not agree with me. This song is floating in a grey area between step and chip. So it should give you lots of room to make it grow.

Hope I wasn't too harsh, good luck on future songs buddy.

-EPSSounds

optimize responds:

i 100% agree with u on every point i aswell know that it has room to improve and when i picked the genre i was stuck distinguishing between chipstep or dubstep thnx for th comment tho

Hanging On Hanging On

You need to give credit to the original artist of the original song. Most importantly, label that this is a remix of Hanging On by Blake Reary. Such as: "Blake-Hanging On (MaSterAsSter Remix)". The way you have it listen right now can get you i trouble in the future. So before you go any further, make sure you fix all that first. Otherwise, what you have sounds pretty good.

Starcraft Terran Ghost Starcraft Terran Ghost

freaking amazing dude!

you can't say you have admired this picture until you click it for full view. With that said. lol @ "Lost Count" xD

Great work ^_^